Monday, April 23, 2012

Cat in the Woods



This is my dear friend Shawn Strong out doing some pick ups for a music video with the Ergocine - Honorary Aaton Shoulder Cat.  One thing that I loved about my Aaton was that you could literally hug the camera and work from the hip, the Shoulder Cat allows to work the same way.  
Also I wanted people to see that when it comes to carrying your camera a balanced self contained rig make things easy, also the balanced rig allows of user friendly tripod operation. 



People have been emailing me wanting to try the Shoulder Cat but they do not have a EVF, Shawn is operating with a inexpensive LCD ($200.00 range) and it works great.  I actually prefer this configuration, where you see what you are shooting, you see the lens barrel and you can see the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment