Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick and dirty BMC foam model on the Lion

I have been getting a lot of hits from a BMC board so I put together a 1:1 scale foam mock up of the Black Magic Camera and did some photos.  This Lion is still in the finishing process but I wanted to give you a idea of how it all fits together.  The Lion would have a monitor just like the normal configuration for the 300, Epic and DSLR, I don't think a EVF will work well with BMC but the small monitor would be perfect. 

Editors Note: Because of the width of the BMC every shoulder rig will have issues with optimal EVF placement, the Redrock plate shown does have the ability to slide from side to side.  Shifting the camera to the right should correct for this.  That said the suspended monitor configuration is my personal preference.
Please for give the quality of the photos I was flying solo on this.



Check out the Latest BMC Post



No comments:

Post a Comment